Apr 14, 2010

I Can Only Imagine New Guest Writer

Big news, big changes here at the helm of I Can Only Imagine.
-
I am introducing a new Guest Writer.
-
When I had trouble getting the crumbs of potato chips out of my bag a month ago, an alert reader sent me an excellent tip. I was dazzled by her helpful advice. So much so, I invited her to be a Guest Writer. I think all my readers can benefit from the Helpful Hints this lady will be sharing. Her specialty is in the area of Senior Citizens, she likes to share from her experience how to make your buck last longer and make your life a lot easier.


-
Without further adieu, it is my pleasure to introduce to you...
-

my new Guest Writer from upstate NY. . .
-

Ruth Morse.
-
Ruth Wingler Morse, a preacher's kid from Vestal, NY, has been married to Driftwood for 43 years, bless her heart. She has two sons, two wonderful daughters-in-law and 5 teenaged grandchildren.
-
Ruth has a weird mind, a quirky thought pattern that gets her in trouble and an obsessive compulsive nature that complicates life. She loves to read, enjoys 25% of a book, then consistently reads the ending before going back and finishing the book.
-
I think you will enjoy Ruth's Helpful Hints and I encourage you to share your helpful hints in her comment sections. Watch for Ruth's columns to appear about twice a month.
-
Let's all welcome Ruth with a warm round of applause.

1 comment:

jen said...

welcome ruth!