Aug 12, 2009

Tiki Jims

-
Okay, so I took the girls shopping the other night at Tiki Jim's at Broadway at the Beach, Myrtle Beach, SC.
-
So we went a little crazy.... but I think we're a'right. I've got the Elton John thing going on and it balances Marj's margarita glasses and B's Paris Hilton eyes.
-
-


-

-
=

=
-


I mean, I know I'd wear these glasses out in public. Might's well make a statement while wearing glasses, right? "Make cookies not war!!"
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
And if your statement's not "We are party people" then what good is the statement?? Okay, so maybe "I'm a pitbull in lipstick" is better than "we are party people" I don't know. One or the other is sure to get the vote.
=
-


-

-

Honestly, I think Marj would make a cute redneck and B is not so bad at the mullet.


-
We're just having a li'l bit of fun at Myrtle Beach for a coupl-a days. I'm coming home today to do payroll. Some people are so uptight about their paychecks. Geez. So we'll load up and come home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Girl, do you EVER stay home!