Dec 29, 2008

Two Peas


Before Christmas, I took Eva to the pottery workshop Two Peas in a Pot to make a little sump-sumpthin' for her mama. This place is awesome. I want to get all my "kids" (grown up) to go back with me and spend an evening painting.
-
So Eva chose a bowl for her mama to use for popcorn, ice-cream and green cereal.
She chose a base color of yellow, "lellow."
-She gave it two or three coats.

-
-
Then she wanted to put stripes "stripeys" and dots on it, so she chose some other colors for that and got right to work on it.

-

-

Now & then she would look up at me in awe and whisper, "Mama is gonna looooove this."
--

-

-
-
-

"Pookie, do you want to make one for your mommy? Does she like green cereal?"


-

-
-
-
-
-
Here it is, the finished product.
After they fired it, it got all shiny and beautiful.
-
-
And, yes, Eva has already told her mama what she did.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course Pookie wants to make one for her Mommy and YES she LOVES green cereal!

JMaslar said...

Beautiful bowl, she should sell them on the internet!

Marjorie said...

ooh, i could make a few bucks for the cruise that way..

Anonymous said...

What a sweetheart, I want a bowl!

Anonymous said...

I used it today for lunch! She was sooo happy! Before i used it, she said, "ok, we're gonna see if it works," then when i put soup in it, she said, "yay it works!"

Poof said...

That is so funny! As if it wouldn't work!

Anonymous said...

oh, and she won't let me put it in the sink. I have to wash it right after i use it, then dry it and put it away. No dishwasher and no sink! haha, she's so sweet!