Oct 11, 2008

Fall Fun


So we went to Charlotte this past weekend to ante up on my father's Father's Day Gift, which was to stain his deck for him. Such an easy gift to "give" in June when the staining wouldn't be until October in cooler weather.
-
We made a stop at my brother's house and found these three musketeers. Talk about Trouble. They were absolutely full of it, as you can tell.
-
That's my granddaughter on the left (seen her before??) with my brother's daughter in the middle and guess who's daughter on the right? Of course, Cousin David's.
-
You remember - David horns in on every family get together, mainly to be in the photos. Here he is to the right helping Tom and my brother with their computer problems. Looks like he's a lot of help, right? Seriously, he's probably thinking about work. He works in Charlotte, the 2nd biggest financial city in the US. He's probably warming up to the bailout idea. Actually, we're all leaning towards the Basil Bailout. (Basil's my nephew who's making a lot of money right now and is single, living at home.)
-
-
-
But really, the reason Cousin David was meddling in another family photo op is because it was a birthday party for his wife, Bugretta, recently of Twitter fame. So, OK, we let him in.
-
Aren't they adorable?
-
What, you might ask, is the object of their adoring gaze?
Lexi. You know it.

-
-
-
-
-
The girls painted pumpkins long into the evening. They started out keeping it mild, a little psychadelic, but then they couldn't stop.
They got totally out of control and painted every inch of their pumpkins. Then I climbed up on the barstool to get a really cool shot looking down on them and bam-o, I dropped my camera and it broke.
-
That's all I have to say about that.
-






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You broke your camera? I have been looking online for a camera. Seems like most places are now selling the Canon Powershot A590 instead of the A720. Do you know if the A590 is a newer version of the A720?

David said...

Oh the jealous little peeps....