Jul 31, 2008

All In A Day's Work

-

-


Investigative reporter that I am, I followed Eva around for a whole day to see what life is like for her, she always seems so tired.

-
-
-
-


-
-

-


First, there is her dental practice. Based on her patient's expression, she must be about as caring and gentle as my dentist. Her look of concentration is a little alarming, too, I think my dentist has had that expression on his face a few times and he usually followed up with, "Shoooot. Well, I guess we can try this."
-
-
-
-
-
I gave Eva some advice as to which instrument of death to use. Actually, some of those things look like my scrapbooking tools.

-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
It wasn't long before Eva gave up her dentistry and had to gear up for an emergency. I wonder if other firemen need assistance from their mommy to gear up.

-
-
--
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Finally, she was up and running.

-
-
-
-
But that's not the end of her day.
Not by a long shot.
-
-
-
-
-
-
Like all of us, she has to take time for the little chores in life, like getting gas.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
. . . or changing a flat.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Thanks to Edventure Children's Museum, Columbia, SC . . .
. . . where a kid can be a . . . grownup.

No comments: