Jan 5, 2009

What You Need When Stranded on an Island

I went to a movie with Jen today & made a very important decision regarding a dilemma with which I've been struggling.
-
If I got stranded on a deserted island and could only have one thing with me, it would be Jennifer Smith's purse.

Besides the normal purse items like gum, tissues, wallet, pens & paper, Jen packs the following:

eardrops, makeup, tape, deoderant, toothpaste, toothbrush, pack of mayonnaise, pack of catsup, antibiotic ointment. . . AND . .

today, ladies & gentlemen, today only, her purse also containted a Starbucks Venti Iced NonFat Raspberry Mocha AND, sweet sister, a Starbucks Venti White Mocha Double Blended Frap.
Alrighty then. Jen's purse it is for my deserted island dilemma.

And you, what would you take?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOLOLOL...you almost made me spit my coffee out. I guess it's time to clean it out!!

Anonymous said...

What would I take to my island? Cadbury butterscotch crunch candies. Remember, if you would, that I am really not that fond of chocolate, but lately Its not that hard to persuade me. Unfortunately. These are pretty expensive, but are really near and dear to my heart. By the way thanx for asking.